Re: MY DAILY GRADE SHEETS AND 1 JOB LIST!!!

From: Holly112
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 21:43:06 PDT

    After my initial trouble with my computer crashing as I was downloading this,
    my seventeen year old came in and di something and now its saved in Word!
    I'm very grateful Donna, that was a big chore and I'm truly grateful. I'm
    sure this will be a big help to me in my new position in Middle School!

    Holly :0)

     Thanx Donna--I'm very impressed and thanx for all the trouble you went
     through to share!!!
     Holly :0)

     In a message dated 04/17/2000 7:44:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    djash
     writes:

     << I am
      sending them through this self extracting zip file. I created the grade
      sheets in corel BUT transferred them into a word document so you all
      will be able to change them as needed. I am sending 3 files - The first
      two are the front and back of the first marking period Daily Grade
      Sheets and the last one type of my job lists. I hope they help.
      All My Best,
      Donna

      The site for the grade sheets is:

      http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~pash/donna/participation.exe

      It is a self extracting zip file.... no special program needed. >>

    Holly :0)

    ---