RE: digital camera

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 21:36:59 PDT

    The best way to send a picture e-mail in the sony is to use the e-mail
    setting on the camera. Other wise you need to lower the resultion or it will
    take forever to send and download over regular phone lines. The cropping
    tool is often s scissors icon, but I'm not familiar with the program your
    using.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator