Re: digital camera

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 20:39:24 PDT

    I am just learning about my new 83. never used a digital camera
    before. I can put the disc in and view the images but I want to crop
    and reduce the size of the image. I have QuickTime 3.0.2 and the
    information says I can do that but I can't find anything or any way to
    do but view or change the size from full screen to huge to humongus!
    I have a Mac Performa.

    Sharon from NJ
    --To respond to me directly click on heneborn

    ----------
    >From: "croberts" <b2w6w4kn>
    >To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet>
    >Subject: Re: digital camera
    >Date: Mon, Apr 17, 2000, 10:39 PM

    > Chris,
    > I might agree with you on any model UNDER the FD-83...but the quality
    > of the images on this camera are VERY good! The images are approximately
    > 11" x 17" and when you reduce them to a normal size...and print them on a
    > good printer...they are near "perfect quality" and details are clear. I
    > highly recommend this camera and the "digital movies" are a plus!
     Carolyn Roberts

    ---