Re: fish printing

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 20:00:17 PDT

    I'm doing this unit with third grade. I had them paint a background on 12x18
    white construction paper, sometime of underwater scene, We printed the fish
    with think black block printing ink. Painted on with an acrylic brush. then
    they printed leaves to their finished picture. They looked great. I used on
    real fish and two rubber ones. Janet

    ---