Re: Tempera Resist

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 19:56:43 PDT

    I'm doing one now that I paint over with India Ink. Wash off with soft
    sponge. Make sure paint is dry before painting ink, and ink is completely dry
    before washing off. My sample looked great but kids haven't dried yet. I did
    a crayon resist that was painted over with black tempera paint and washed
    off that turned out great with first grade. We did city scapes. The trick
    is to put a lot of waxy crayon on. J

    ---