Re: digital camera

From: croberts (b2w6w4kn)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 19:39:32 PDT

    Chris,
    I might agree with you on any model UNDER the FD-83...but the quality
    of the images on this camera are VERY good! The images are approximately
    11" x 17" and when you reduce them to a normal size...and print them on a
    good printer...they are near "perfect quality" and details are clear. I
    highly recommend this camera and the "digital movies" are a plus!

    Now the model under this one...I can't say the same for it.

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    b2w6w4kn
    croberts.us

    >I have to disagree with the floppy-disk-using Mavica supporters. In order
    >to fit images in such a small amount of storage space (a floppy disk) the
    >Mavica sacrifices image quality. If you look at the digital camera
    >comparson charts in zdnet.com and in the computer magazines, you'll notice
    >that the Mavicas some in near the bottom in image quality. The Mavica is
    >fine for webpages and snapshots, but for high-quality images that are meant
    >to be printed, you really need another camera - one that uses a flashcard.
    >Chris Baer
    >MVRHS

    ---