Re: Art Across America Participants

From: gregjuli
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 18:48:25 PDT

    OMG Reatha! I didn't recognize the Batmom as you! Good to hear from you again.
    The exhibit is on it's way to Hawaii. When it returns to the mainland, Bunki
    will have it at the start of the school year. Hang in there Reatha, it will
    be heading your way eventually. And hopefully have a lot of photos of places
    it has been in the package.

    MaryB