More on Digital Cameras

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 18:34:31 PDT

    My "Tech Guy" decided to share the toys (are you reading this Clark?)! I got
    this e-mail about a new Panasonic Camera. I will check it out before I
    purchase the Sony. I have used several versions of the Sony (Especially like
    the fancy zoom one!! "Way Cool") The Panasonic sounds like it does
    everything the Sony does (and costs less)...but will take the Super floppy
    disks (as well as regular floppies)...sounds like a good deal to me (I have
    super floppy drives on both computers at home)

    E-mail from my "tech guy":
    The new digital camera I was talking to you about is made by
    Panasonic. It uses a SuperDisk and can capture up to 1500
    images on one disk. It even comes with a USB port to rapidly
    transport images from camera to PC. I think it will also record
    motion with sound. The camera can actually be used as an
    external SuperDisk drive for a Computer. The web site for the
    camera is:

         http://www.panasonic.com/palmcam

    This is Judy again:
    You might want to check the web site before you make a decision. I intend to
    check around to see if any of our camera places have one in stock. Unless
    the quality of the Casios have improved...I would not recommend one. Our
    Tech guy is even going to sell his Casio. He thought we should buy Casio
    instead of the Sony...But someone--me--knew we needed the Sony :-)

    You know...these companies ought to give us bonuses for selling their
    products! I am curious if anyone has had any experience with the Panasonic
    cameras? Ask your "techies", too

    Judy Decker

    ---