Re: NAEA--more stuff

From: Judie (judiej50)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 18:31:57 PDT

    Sorry, please remove the space between "Fine Arts" in the first site--thanks
    to Carolyn for finding this typo.

    I checked the website for arstcominc and the one below is correct. I had
    no trouble pulling up their website. Their e-mail address for general
    information is artscom Their address is ArtsCom Inc., 7813 NW
    102nd, Oklahoma City, OK 73162, Phone 405.728.0844, FAX 405.728.1187.

    Hope this helps.

    Judie

    >Thanks for the links to Art Ed sites.
    >I pulled up the 2nd one, but had no luck with this one
    > www.artscominc.com
    >I got a goggle search engine trying the above URL
    >and no luck with the following got me no where
    > http://www.artscominc.com
    >
    >Can you give a corrected URL ?
    > Thanks, Woody in KC

    ---