Re: MY DAILY GRADE SHEETS AND 1 JOB LIST!!!

From: Holly112
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 18:01:30 PDT

    Thanx Donna--I'm very impressed and thanx for all the trouble you went
    through to share!!!
    Holly :0)

    In a message dated 04/17/2000 7:44:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, djash
    writes:

    << I am
     sending them through this self extracting zip file. I created the grade
     sheets in corel BUT transferred them into a word document so you all
     will be able to change them as needed. I am sending 3 files - The first
     two are the front and back of the first marking period Daily Grade
     Sheets and the last one type of my job lists. I hope they help.
     All My Best,
     Donna

     The site for the grade sheets is:

     http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~pash/donna/participation.exe

     It is a self extracting zip file.... no special program needed.

    ---