MY DAILY GRADE SHEETS AND 1 JOB LIST!!!

From: dj (djash)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 16:51:21 PDT

    Hi Everyone!!!! I finally got the help I needed to get my daily
    participation sheets to you and one of my job lists. :-) Soooooo many
    of you asked that I couldn't keep up with the snail mail, so I am
    sending them through this self extracting zip file. I created the grade
    sheets in corel BUT transferred them into a word document so you all
    will be able to change them as needed. I am sending 3 files - The first
    two are the front and back of the first marking period Daily Grade
    Sheets and the last one type of my job lists. I hope they help.
    All My Best,
    Donna

    The site for the grade sheets is:

    http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~pash/donna/participation.exe

    It is a self extracting zip file.... no special program needed.

    ---