fish printing

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 16:15:28 PDT

    Gabrielle, I forgot something important. Before painting the fish, stuff the
    gutted cavity with paper towels to get the original shape of the fish back.
    I also prop up the fins with paper towels. After you paint the fish you must
    move the fish to s clean spot and check how the fins are propped up before
    you lay paper on top and press every pat of the fish. Feel the eye
    socket,the fin, etc. MJ
    Get Your Private, Free Email at