fish printing

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 16:15:28 PDT

    Gabrielle, I forgot something important. Before painting the fish, stuff the
    gutted cavity with paper towels to get the original shape of the fish back.
    I also prop up the fins with paper towels. After you paint the fish you must
    move the fish to s clean spot and check how the fins are propped up before
    you lay paper on top and press every pat of the fish. Feel the eye
    socket,the fin, etc. MJ