fish printing

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 16:09:19 PDT

    Gagrielle, You can ask the man at the fish market to take the eyes out. I
    have done this myself, and after you have done a few it doesn't bother you
    anymore.Yes, I always have taken the eyes out. They can get goopy and you
    get a better print with the eyes out. I have printed fish wirh the gutd in
    and out. Out is better.Again it is less goopy. You can ask the fish man to
    "gut the fish". They do this at no extra charge. Hint: Keep your fish pretty
    dry. You will get a much better print. The ends of straws make good bubbles
    when printed. It is lots of fun.Any other questions just ask. MJ