Re: sculpture unit pictures

From: sharonbk
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 15:39:00 PDT

    Hi, Reatha--

    Thanks for your nice comments about my webpage :-) It really has been a lot
    of fun (and a lot of work!), but I'm hoping that it will become a good
    resource for others who are in the trenches teaching or who might share my
    interests.

    Yes, contra dancing is GREAT! Since there are dances just about everywhere
    these days, I'm sure you could find a group near you. I went to a dance
    last night and, as always, found I can get totally caught up in the music
    and the patterns. If you let me know your general area, I can probably find
    specific information for you.

    I'll probably be updating again this evening--I bought a digital camera for
    myself a while back and I take pictures just about every day! I'll be
    adding another carving or two as well as more wire & sculpey figures. If
    you checked out the Egyptian art section (what grades do you teach?) I'll
    probably be adding to that one shortly, too, as I decided to go on and do
    (WetSet) clay shabtis figures with my younger kids. They are still sooo
    into this whole thing!

    Again, many thanks for writing :-)

    Sharon
    sharonbk
    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy & Contra Dance Info:
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk

    ---