MFA for teachers

From: Cory Wanamaker (cory)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 14:41:43 PDT

    Hello,

            My name is Cory Wanamaker, I am currently looking for a low residency program for the MFA in Visual Art. Specifically sculpture. I have information on the program in Vermont. I have applied and unfortunately did not get in on my first try. I will be reapplying. I was wondering if anyone has been through that program. I would love to pick your brain and find out what they are looking for. I would also like to find out if there are anyother programs like that one out there.

    Thank you
    Cory W.

    ---