scholastic arts

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 12:59:51 PDT

    Hi -

    Has anyone ever had a student who won a Scholastic Art award at the national
    level? I just got a letter today that one of my students (who won at the
    state level and we went to the ceremony)also won at the national level.
    Does this mean any kind of scholarship money? What is the ceremony in DC
    entail - is it worth the trip?

    Thanks!!
    Deb