re: census posters

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 10:37:20 PDT

    FYI, after reading Woody's tip, I emailed my local census rep (got it
    off that website he sent) and she just sent me 7 BOXES of posters. That
    is full boxes of 250 each. I have 5 different posters: The New Quilt
    by Herb Kawainui Kane, Branches III by Hung Liu, Cama Para Suenos by
    Carmen Lomas Garza, Raven the Creator by John Hoover, and Family by
    Romare Bearden. Plus, they are on heavy cardstock so I can use the
    extra as poster paper!

    If you are in the Austin/Round Rock area of Texas, and you'd like copies
    of these posters, let me know and I can arrange a time to be here and
    you can pick them up!

    teri mason

    ---