Re: I hate this question:

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan.us)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 05:55:16 PDT

    At a recent interview I just quoted what I knew from DBAE as my
    philosophy: to teach not only skills, but an appreciation of art, to
    include in each lesson a history of the art, cultural influences, and a
    sense of what constitutes beauty and meaning in a work of art. I could
    go on and on but there have already been great things said this year
    about what art ed. should be. Read some of the archives.
    Bon Chance\
    ann carolan

    ---