Re: digital camera

From: Batmom44
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 07:42:30 PDT

    Sharon, I like the Sony Mavica. I like the ease of recharging the battery
    instead of feeding batteries into it. I also like the idea of each student
    having his/her own cheap memory disk. It also makes it considerably easier to
    upload the pictures into the computer. The resolution on even the cheapest
    one is better than my Minolta Dimage V's. That be my 2 cents worth.
    Reatha

    ---