Re: sculpture unit pictures

From: Batmom44
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 07:39:14 PDT

    In a message dated 4/16/00 11:30:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    sharonbk writes:

    << http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk >>
    Sharon, I really loved your web site. I love the things that you do with your
    students. I too work on my work, when I can, in the room with my students.
    And you are right it really seems to change their attitude about you the
    teacher. I think they have had way too many art teachers who don't do art and
    don't really understand what they are teaching. I am also fascinated by the
    part on Contra Dancing. I think that is somehting that some of us here would
    be interested in. Thank you for sharing. I will email you with our web site
    when it is finished. If it ever is. :-))
    Reatha

    ---