new email address for Sky

From: skygeoff
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 05:17:32 PDT

    Dear Woody,
    I just changed my email address. I sent the Getty list my new email
    address. It is: skygeoff
    But I only got 4 letters from the list today and just 8 over the whole
    weekend. Is it possible that there have been so few emails or am I
    missing some? Did I do the right thing when I changed my address? I
    hope you can help me because I love the list and don't want to miss a
    single letter. Thanks,

    Sky

    ---