Re: Interactive Art Museum sites

From: MIchaela O'Donnell-Small (micdaveliv)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 19:38:47 PDT

    --- John & Sandra Barrick <astroboy> wrote:
    > Jenny Kessner wrote:
    > > Does> anyone have any suggestions of really
    > interesting,
    > > engaging, educational & interactive art museum
    > sites
    > > (can be exhibitions)? I have seen a few
    > (Whitney's
    > > American Century Family Center, Van Gogh virtual
    > tour)
    > > but wondered if anyone else has come across
    > > particularly good ones.
    > > Jenny Kessner

    Philadelphia Museum of Art is working on a good one.
    A friend of mine hwo is an art teacher is part of the
    lesson planning. Look for it soon, i'm sure it will
    be good.

    http://www.thegateway.org/index2/artsarchitecture.html

    http://www.uke.uni-hamburg.de/institute/imdm/idv/forschung/mumie/index.en.html