Re: Seurat

From: The Austin's (whest177)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 17:55:08 PDT

    I just uploaded my 4th Grade Pointallism lesson at
    http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/fourth/pointallism4.html. We
    made our own paintbrushes out of rubber bands (there's a simple drawing on
    my lesson page that demonstrates how to make it). This paintbrush allows the
    students to achieve the overall affect of the art movement without the time
    needed to make the dots. They also are able to see how the colors mix
    visually. It's a different twist and the kids definately remember Seurat
    when we're done.
    Michal

    ---