Re: digital camera

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 17:38:45 PDT

    The most recent images and movies on my web site were done with
    the Sony Mavica FD 83. I would definitely recommend it. It is best
    for images you are going to put on the web. It is not for high quality
    printing of large images. It's best feature is the use of standard floppy
    discs for storage. There must be at least 40 discs full on my desk now,
    it total those 40 cost less than one replacement disc for the higher
    quality cameras. To see some of my images go to
            http://www.taospaint.com/ArtHands.html
    or to see the movies it can make go to
            http://www.taospaint.com/GrandkidsInMotion.html
    Good luck and good shopping, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan