Online resources for egyptian cat images?

From: Anna N. (anna)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 16:30:50 PDT

    I am in need of images of egytian cats. Ive checked our school library and
    nada! (my town library is closed for renovations!) I know there are some
    great statues etc... of egytian cats with the inscribed designs/jewelry
    adornment etc... but Im having trouble finding good (big) images. If
    anyone runs across any Id be VERY EXCITED if you could share!

    Tnaks for ANY help!!!!!

    Anna N.

    ---