Re: Interactive Art Museum sites

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 16:06:05 PDT

    Jenny Kessner wrote:
    > Does> anyone have any suggestions of really interesting,
    > engaging, educational & interactive art museum sites
    > (can be exhibitions)? I have seen a few (Whitney's
    > American Century Family Center, Van Gogh virtual tour)
    > but wondered if anyone else has come across
    > particularly good ones.
    > Jenny Kessner
    Here is a Calder virtual tour web site:
    http://www.nga.gov/exhibitions/caldwel.htm

    architecture:
    Virtual History of Architecture
    http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-23795/worldarc.html
    I don't have access anymore but maybe you do. It's a virtual
    architecture course.
    http://www.greatbuildings.com/
    http://www.thegateway.org/index2/artsarchitecture.html

    the virtual mummy: