Seurat

From: christine kotarsky (ernst85)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 15:16:56 PDT

    Can anyone give me some ideas/lessons on teaching Seurat and pointalism to
    3rd or 4th grade. We have already done projects on color and complementary
    color. I'd like to use paint and tempra is all I have to work with. Do you
    think they can grasp this concept at that age and be successful in making a
    painting? Thanks for in info Chris SC