Re: Interactive Art Museum sites

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 09:36:15 PDT

    Dear Jenny:

            Contact the education department at the Columbus Museum of Art, 480
    East Broad St. Columbus, Ohio 43215. (614) 221-6801. The excellent
    interactive exhibit program in place is called Eye Spy. You can see some
    of it on the website..

            http://www.columbusart.mus.oh.us

        My fifth graders had a great learning experience there last May. One
    neat thing about this exhibit is that it includes original works of art for
    students to see.

    |but wondered if anyone else has come across
    |particularly good ones. I really appreciate any help
    |that is offered!
    |
    |Thanks,
    |
    |Jenny Kessner

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522

    ---