Plea for Integration Sources and Ideas

From: Alasann1
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 14:07:43 PDT

    I am preparing a notebook of handouts and examples/resources for the teachers
    I work with this summer in a PD workshop. I have just picked up on some
    curriculum things from your reports from the convention. (Since I was taking
    my comps for my Masters, I could not go....). Please advise to a most
    interested and appreciative art person.

    ---