Re: Interactive Art Museum sites

From: Mcracker
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 13:53:54 PDT

    In a message dated 4/16/00 2:56:03 PM Central Daylight Time, niferk
    writes:

    << engaging art museum
     sites for students, families, and teachers. >>

    Hello-
    Two engaging sites I am aware of are the Minneapolis Institute of Arts site
    and the MIA and Walker Art Center combined site.
        http://www.artsmia.org

        http://www.artsconnected.org/

    Marcia

    ---