Interactive Art Museum sites

From: Jenny Kessner (niferk)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 12:55:07 PDT

    Hi,

    I am a student at the Harvard Graduate School of
    Education, currently enrolled in a distance ed.
    course. I am in the Arts in Ed program, and my main
    interest is museum education. I am trying to
    construct a final project around engaging art museum
    sites for students, families, and teachers. Does
    anyone have any suggestions of really interesting,
    engaging, educational & interactive art museum sites
    (can be exhibitions)? I have seen a few (Whitney's
    American Century Family Center, Van Gogh virtual tour)
    but wondered if anyone else has come across
    particularly good ones. I really appreciate any help
    that is offered!

    Thanks,

    Jenny Kessner