batik

From: J Baas (wjbaas)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 13:36:16 PDT

    Hi Bunki et all,
    I've done this with HS kids in drawing on rice paper.
    VERY SUCCESSFUL! Kids are fascinated and did huge pieces. Got somewhat
    frustrated
    with the tjanting needle thing though as did I. The wax wouldcake or get
    cool or
    drip all over where not wanted. We used old paintbrushes and
    waxmelters.Worked
    great.
    Share if other tips please!
    Thanks