Re: digital camera

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 12:08:14 PDT

    Try MAC ZONE academic discount 1 800 248 0800 press extension for Ed
    and Gov. Ask for Dan Davis. He is the person who sets the
    discounts. I got camera (Mavica FD 83), shipping and accessory kit
    for $637.59. It is a reliable company and will take a purchase order.
    That was the problem with the companies where I found a lower price.