sculpture unit pictures

From: sharonbk
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 08:29:07 PDT

    I've updated my webpage (again!) to include more pictures from our sculpture unit. In addition to the Wire and Sculpey figure sculptures, I've also posted a couple of pictures of carvings made from plaster of paris and vermiculite. (More are in the works and pictures will be posted next week.)

    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk

    Both projects have accompanying lesson plans now, and many thanks to ArtsEdNetter Gabrielle (Iteachart7) for her help with the "recipe" and for answering so many of my "how-to" questions about the carvings!

    Sharon
    sharonbk
    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy & Contra Dance Info:
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk

    ---