sculpture unit pictures

From: sharonbk
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 08:29:07 PDT

    I've updated my webpage (again!) to include more pictures from our sculpture unit. In addition to the Wire and Sculpey figure sculptures, I've also posted a couple of pictures of carvings made from plaster of paris and vermiculite. (More are in the works and pictures will be posted next week.)

    Both projects have accompanying lesson plans now, and many thanks to ArtsEdNetter Gabrielle (Iteachart7) for her help with the "recipe" and for answering so many of my "how-to" questions about the carvings!

    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy & Contra Dance Info: