Re: Help! (extra money)2

From: mscurfield (mscurfield)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 08:25:08 PDT

    Dear Pat,

    Can your library order reproductions for you and the other teachers to use?

    I would highly recommend the Take 5 series from Crystal Productions, especially the ones which integrate Art with Science, Social Studies, Math, Language Arts, Music and they have a new one on Self-Portraits. Each set has five prints and a teacher's guide. Nancy Walkup and Pam Stephens have developed this series (the most recent ones) and I think it is outstanding! And a great way to get the classroom teachers to integrate more art into their programs.

    There is also a new video/poster series from Crystal on Tessellations which is excellent!

    Just adding my two cents,
    Marcia, Derby, KS

    ---