Re: NAEA--more stuff

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 07:06:01 PDT

    I got to the URL this time using
    In the future if you add the http:// to the front of the URL, it will
    show up as a hot link from most peoples e-mails, like this:
    It's best to separate it from other text and give it it's own line,
    especially if it is a long address. This will save having to copy and
    paste it to go to the site, just a suggestion.
                                                    Woody in KC

    > Judy, I figured out the problem...
    > This address should be without a space
    > between Fine and Arts. I can open this site now..
    > Carolyn

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at