Re: NAEA--more stuff

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 07:06:01 PDT

    I got to the URL this time using www.fcps.k12.va.us/DIS/FineArts
    In the future if you add the http:// to the front of the URL, it will
    show up as a hot link from most peoples e-mails, like this:
            http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/DIS/FineArts
    It's best to separate it from other text and give it it's own line,
    especially if it is a long address. This will save having to copy and
    paste it to go to the site, just a suggestion.
                                                    Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan