Re: NAEA--more stuff

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 06:54:50 PDT

    Thanks for the links to Art Ed sites.
    I pulled up the 2nd one, but had no luck with this one
    I got a goggle search engine trying the above URL
    and no luck with the following got me no where

    Can you give a corrected URL ?
                                    Thanks, Woody in KC

    Judie wrote:
      However, a couple of websites that I
    > have found helpful are as follows:
    > Fairfax County Virginia Public Schools' website is a wonderful resource and
    > example of curriculum. The presenter for this session did several sessions
    > throughout the conference comparing AP Portfolio preparation to
    > International Baccalaureate portfolio, and I picked up this website at one
    > of the round table sessions dealing with technology
    > Arts
    > Another resource--I must have picked up in the vendors' area--is an
    > interactive art guide on CD-ROM.

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at