Re: Impressionism as a result of the development of photography

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 01:45:55 PDT

    Dear Melanie:

            Welcome to ArtsEdNet! Check out the Eyewitness (publisher is DK)
    series of books on artists and art periods. There is one on
    "Impressionism" that discusses the movement's connection to photography.
            Good luck with your research and seminar.

                    Miss Ann Heineman
                    Art Teacher K-5

    |I am 16 year old art history student and I have been asked to present an
    |oral seminar on the topic above "Impressionism as a result of the
    |development of photography" and I am not sure where to look first.
    Thanks from Melanie

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522

    ---