Re: NAEA--more stuff

From: croberts (b2w6w4kn)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 05:01:06 PDT

    Judy, glad you liked our presentation on "Oodles of Ideas"...

    I also went to the presentation regarding AP and IB programs, but I have
    been unable to open their web site. Can you open it and send it directly to
    me at
    b2w6w4kn in an email.

    Carolyn

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    b2w6w4kn
    croberts.us

    Judy wrote:
    >I'm still processing things I picked up in LA. I seemed to hit mostly
    >sessions dealing with assessment and curriculum planning, and didn't get to
    >too many
    >"ideas and projects" workshops, except for Bunki and Carolyn's the very
    >last evening, which was fantastic!!! However, a couple of websites that I
    >have found helpful are as follows:
    >
    >Fairfax County Virginia Public Schools' website is a wonderful resource and
    >example of curriculum. The presenter for this session did several sessions
    >throughout the conference comparing AP Portfolio preparation to
    >International Baccalaureate portfolio, and I picked up this website at one
    >of the round table sessions dealing with technology
    >www.fcps.k12.va.us/DIS/Fine Arts
    >Judie

    ---