NAEA--more stuff

From: Judie (judiej50)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 04:00:26 PDT

    I'm still processing things I picked up in LA. I seemed to hit mostly
    sessions dealing with assessment and curriculum planning, and didn't get to
    too many
    "ideas and projects" workshops, except for Bunki and Carolyn's the very
    last evening, which was fantastic!!! However, a couple of websites that I
    have found helpful are as follows:

    Fairfax County Virginia Public Schools' website is a wonderful resource and
    example of curriculum. The presenter for this session did several sessions
    throughout the conference comparing AP Portfolio preparation to
    International Baccalaureate portfolio, and I picked up this website at one
    of the round table sessions dealing with technology
    www.fcps.k12.va.us/DIS/Fine Arts

    Another resource--I must have picked up in the vendors' area--is an
    interactive art guide on CD-ROM. www.artscominc.com

    Just 30 school days until summer break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Judie

    ---