Impressionism as a result of the development of photography

From: Mel Fisher (melli_2000)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 20:25:53 PDT

    I am 16 year old art history student and I have been asked to present an
    oral seminar on the topic above "Impressionism as a result of the
    development of photography" and I am not sure where to look first.
    I found this site and thought it would be useful to me. I would appreciate
    any references or resouces which anybody knows of which could help me out.
    Names of books, sites, articles, anything would be highly apprecited.
    I am new to the internet too, and I am unsure of different search engines.
    Thanks from Melanie