art shows- fish printing

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 16:04:26 PDT

    Hi Mary Beth,
    When we did fish printing we used real fish. I have purchased the rubber
    fish but have not tried them yet. Some hints-black bass have good scales to
    print. Pearlescent paints look really good. Paint the fish with a watercolor
    paint brush exactly how you want it to look. Lay fabric of paper on fish and
    press with your HAND feeling all parts of the fish- the eye,fins,tale, etc.
    Using the roller may have been your problem. Hope this helps MJ