Re: Thiebauld

From: Heather Leal (rayleal)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 15:19:01 PDT

    The correct spelling is Thiebaud. I searched with Google, my current favorite
    search engine and got 787 responses, so it shouldn't be hard to find the kind
    of info you are looking for. He is also featured in the Behind the Scenes
    video on line drawing an ice cream cone with pastels. My kids love watching
    him work.
    Heather

    Laura McCoy wrote:

    > Wayne Thiebauld in one of the artists mentioned in the Pop video

    ---