Re: Thiebauld

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 12:10:54 PDT

    When I was a student at Southwest Missouri State University in Springfield,
    Mo.
    Wayne Thiebaud had a show in the library - about 12 or so works. I believe
    he had some friends in the art administration. Hopefully you could contact
    the University
    and they could help you. This has been about 25 years ago. Maybe they have
    some archives from that time. Write Hugh Yorty I think he is still there
    teaching art.
    Roberta

    ---