Re: oil pastels

From: Artemis420
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 11:59:18 PDT

    In a message dated 4/15/00 6:29:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    mjart49 writes:

    << Before when I have taught
     oil pastels, I have had them blend by rubbing with a paper towel (the most
     available and cheap tool). Has anyone tried using baby oil before? I am
     teaching this lesson in 4th grade so I can't use mineral spirits. Thank, mj

     The only possible problem may be with baby oil not drying and thus repelling
    fixative,
    If it is a problem.
    Artie

    ---