chemical to digital darkroom conversion?

From: Chris Baer (cbaer)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 11:05:06 PDT

    Is anyone familiar with a high school that has successfully converted their
    chemical photographic darkroom to a digital darkroom? (That is, replaced
    their 35mm cameras with digital cameras and their enlargers with computers
    and photo printers?) We are interested in heading down that path but are
    looking for a successful model to follow.

    Thanks!

    Chris Baer
    cbaer

    ---