Re: pulling classes... question

From: Deeknik
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 08:52:29 PDT

    I know what you mean about not seeing students. In the spring we first lose
    our students getting ready for TAAS and then they have a week to take the
    test. Of course we had a winter break in early March and a spring break in a
    couple of weeks. I am not sure but I think I will actually have all my
    students next week. It has been a while since this happened.

    Debbie
    NE Texas

    ---