New Eric Carle Book

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 08:37:10 PDT

    I can't seem to forward the image so if you want to see it look it
    up on his page.
    Sandra
    astroboy

    Dear Friends,

    There are many ways a picture book comes into being. My newest book,
    Does A
    Kangaroo Have A Mother, Too?, came about in a way different from
    most of my
    other books.

    Over the years, I have made many images of animal mothers and their
    babies:
    a lioness and her cubs, a doe with her fawn, and others. Some of
    these were
    made into limited edition lithographs. One day while looking at
    these
    lithographs, I thought, "This could be a book!" And so I set about
    to write
    text for the book, and now Does A Kangaroo Have A Mother, Too? has
    been
    published!

    Look for it at your local bookstore
    ISBN#0-06-28768-3
    $16.95 US, $25.50 Canada

    Best wishes,
    Eric Carle

    P.S. If you are unable to open the attachment, or to learn more
    about this
    book and others, please visit my web site at:
    http://www.eric-carle.com

    ---