Census Bureau Posters

From: Debra Kozak (berkana)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 07:46:14 PDT

    Just a quick note to say that I greatly appreciate whomever posted the
    tip about the Census Bureau's American Art posters. I called my local
    office and explained who I was and why I wanted them. The gentleman to
    whom I spoke was not only agreeable about getting me some but it turned
    out that he lives only a few blocks from me so he delivered them
    personally--two of each design. How is that for service? I am building
    my art room from scratch and the posters are going to be a great asset.
    Thanks for the information on their availabilty.

    Deb Kozak
    St. Mary School
    Elyria, OH

    ---