Re: coffee filters and batik....

From: Donald Peters (softsnow)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 20:35:00 PDT

    - perhaps could be used with smaller filters (cost) and
    >another
    >type of resist that would be safer with little ones - I;ll think about this
    >one.

    I would also be interested in knowing more about this lesson. I have a
    lesson on creating Japanese kites with the little coffee filters (have not
    tried it yet) and a plethora of weird colored dyes that I've been looking
    for cheap ideas to use them in(got them in bulk from a company that sold odd
    lots--wish I could remember the name of that company!!)

    Pat

    Pat